
01. DJ Zilos - Always Changing (Feat. Sophia Cruz )
02. Linda O - Dirty House Music (Peter K Jackin El
03. Collage - Higher (Klubjumpers Anthem Radio Mix
04. Laylah - I'm Going To The Club (Chris The Gree
05. Keven Maroda - Slaves To Raves (Feat. Munroe -
06. Chris The Greek, Matheos - With You (Electric
07. Rev-Players - Name Of The Game (Total Dance Ra
08. Sophia Cruz - Under Your Spell (DJ Zilos Radio
09. 2 Dj's On A Mission - The Raid (The Jersey Sho
10. Diamond Boy Luis - Must Be Love (Rev-Players E
11. Munroe - Hit Em (Pacha Dirty Afterhours Radio
12. Flyblow - Get Up (The Master Plan Radio Mix)
13. RTS - Be Wit' Chu (2 Dj's On A Mission Progres
14. Angel Martinez - I.F.L (I Feel Love) (Rev-Play
15. Lost Route - Bass Pumpin (Electro Radio Mix)
16. Platinum Project - Get You Out Of My Life (Hib 03:08
17. Mike Pennino - Electronic Adrenaline (The Elec 03:17
18. Greco Roman - Love Will Save The Day (Bass Up!
19. Kamarova - Rebel (CJ Peeton Radio Mix)
20. Order Of Sound - Deadly Sins (Maroda's Even De
21. GT Connection - The Feelings Right (Progressiv
22. DJG Project - Save You (Peteypauls Radio Mix)
23. Chance - Lost My God (Big Room Radio Mix)
24. Stefanie - You Never Said You Loved Me
25. Project 155 - Feeling Your Body (DJ Greek & DJ
26. DJ Themi - I Feel Good (Power Radio Mix)
27. Kelly Wills - Come With Me (Electrik Pulse Rad)
28. Sharon T - I See You (Obsessed) (Trypsin Radio)
29. O-Display - Summer Night (Radio Mix)
30. Michael Biz - Move It (Feat. Mr. Underhill )
29. O-Display - Summer Night (Radio Mix)
30. Michael Biz - Move It (Feat. Mr. Underhill )