People you are on fire! I already got 10+ mixes for one day when I ask to send us your mixes! I just want to say that we're gonna try soon to post more user mixes. But before we do that I just want to put out some rules when you send us your mixes/sets.- Please introduce yourself with style that you play and tell us something more about you. Some bio would be nice.
- Tracklist is a MUST, people. You promote yourself and artists that you play.
- Some image of you or artwork of mix would be nice so we can post here on blog.
- Mix should be uploaded on some of the hosting service, we can't upload them ourselves, we're already in time jam.
- Not all mixes will be posted.
All the best people! Love the music, support the artists, buy the tracks and flame Miksa! ;)